Represent clients from file open to close in Small Claims Court and Landlord -Tenant matters:
- Processing new files
- Drafting legal documents (affidavits, undertakings, motions, etc.)
- Drafting correspondence (letters to counsel, client, court, etc.)
- Interviewing witnesses and experts
- Trial Preparation (reviewing file, preparing witness list, ordering transcripts etc.)
- Arranging process servers and file agents, some court visits
- Court appearances including Trial and/or Tribunal Hearings
- Administrative tasks.
- Maintaining client relationships
- Coordinate efforts to ensure client needs are met.
Serve as our client Intake Representative.
- Conducting Phone Consultations
- Prospective Client Engagement
- Processing New Files
- Conflict Check
- Listening to the client’s story
- Relate back to the client the significant parts of the story
- Determine the client’s objective
- Describe to the client the law that applies to the problem
- Identify additional needed information
- Establish the method of charging legal fees and provide client with the amount of the fee or a realistic estimate.
- Prospective client signs ups